Monday, December 7, 2009

Do your plans ever......

get de-railed? ;O Boy has that ever been happening to me alot lately! Jeepers! Anyway.....I've been "lurking a little here in blog-land as I've been so busy and then got sick too....yuk! I still have remnants of sinus yuk but feel better....just tired.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Anyhoo.....lookie at this.......

and another view............

I can't help but wonder if there isn't an easier way to post these pictures so please bear with me....This is a machine embroidery design I made into a stuffed ornament. I love Ginger's designs from Gone Sewing......You should check it out here. I added some bling with my crystals and mini-clover iron.

I've been doing lots of other stuff too........mater-of-fact I need to get some embroidery done on some towels I promised my aunt. Yesterday a couple of us from my ASG group went over to 1 members house for a sit-n-sew.........well that was a joke......it turned out to be a trace pattern, cutting out and fusing pieces session.......there was not a chance to turn the machines on even....We working on the Birdie Sling by Amy Butler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess I best get busy again or I'll be out for the count already tonight.......Is anyone else having trouble adjusting to the time change? Soon as it gets dark outside I want to crawl between my sheets!

Bye!

3 comments:

Shar said...

Wow! Your dove ornament is GORGEOUS!!

Allie said...

Oh Terri that is really beautiful! Love the bling too.

As soon as it got dark here tonight I crawled under the quilts for a nap....it was only about 5:30! Get your rest girl, you're still recuperating.

Neabear said...

I love the cute birdie. Very pretty actually. I am like you, having a hard time staying awake with the time change. Been so busy at work, even worked over time one day this week. I don't know if I told you that I am a COTA in a skilled nursing facility. Our caseload seems to be growing by the day. It was not this busy last year. Then I get home, after dark of course and I am exhausted. Makes it hard to get busy on craft and sewing projects.

Hope you are feeling better.

~Linnea