Friday, January 22, 2010

Here I am again.....

With a "finish"! Ta-Da!




and this is this inside........the birds on the pocket are even right side up!



Actually I have finished a couple of things, but I can't find the pictures. I'll have to get Brian to re-take them for me......

I might try to start a list in my side-bar of "2010 Finishes".....Maybe it will keep my motivation up. I did hit a roadblock on one of my quilts though, and it has really put me in a downward tailspin. I'll go to the quilt shop on Wed. to get some help. In the meantime I'm also working on some clothes for the children in Haiti. It is so heartbreaking what they are all going through. I actually have too many projects going right now.(what's new huh?)

I'll try to post again before I leave(I hope) on Thurs......I'm going back down to Ga. to visit my family. I haven't been since Christmas.
Oh Yeah!
Today is actually Jessica's nineth birthday.........
BTW, please say a prayer for her family......her mom and dad are now un-employed.......and in the middle of a D#@*#!@....... Tracie and Jessica might have to move out of their APT. as Tracie just doesn't have the rent for Feb. 1st ........TMI? Sorry.......
Anyhoo......Oh!! And it is Marty's Birthday today too.......That is my BIL(Deb's husband) and Jennifer's dad.......Bored yet? teeeheeee
Got to dash so keep stitchin' til next time!!!

8 comments:

Allie said...

Oh Terri that is GORGEOUS - I love the fabric!!! And I'm very impressed that you got the birds right way up. Are you going next Thursday?
Happy Birthday to Jessica! I'm saying some prayers for her and Tracie.

Auntie Pam said...

THAT IS FABULOUSLY Gorgeous!! I don't like Pink, but I want one. Where did you find that pattern?? How much yardage does it take? Darling Darling - just like you!! How is the yellow bishop smocking going? Happy B-day Precious Jessica. She is looking more & more like a blonde version of you all the time!!! Be safe driving to Georgia!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Jessie! Love the bag, even though I am not a big fan of birds :)

Anonymous said...

Your "ta da" is just so cottage sweet and sassy. Love it! I probably would have had the birds upside down...LOL

Alice Grace said...

I love that pattern! I am really into wanting to make another bag!
Happy Birthday to Jessica! Such a beautiful little girl!

Neabear said...

Your purse looks great! You did an awesome job on it. How are things for you and your family? I hope things are looking better now. I have been busy with work. We have very busy rehab department in a SNF. Too busy sometimes.

~Linnea

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is okay. I was rechecking your blog, and see you haven't posted for a while! Hope to hear from you soon.

Laura said...

Hi Terri your bag is beautiful, i love the fabric.
I am sure that you had a great time visiting your family.
I will include Jessicca and her mom in my prayers.
Hugs