Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!





Look What I got my for my Birthday!!!!!






My dear sweeeeeeeestest husband granted my long awaited wish!!! Isn't he such a darling!??? You know I've mentioned how hard it has been to get pictures posted. Well the only excuse I have now is I still have a bit to learn about the camera and software, but I think I'm on my way!! I really hope to post more often now......I know, I know.....I've said that before ;O


And I have more news.......but you'll have to wait.....ok?....I'll give you a hint.......I got a REAL special prize in the mail a few days ago, but of course I haven't posted about it because I had no way to show you!!! Ha! Now I do!! Yep! I'm happy dancin' here......more on that in another post.


See ya soon! Terri




















8 comments:

Allie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRI!!!!!!! I love your new camera and I EXPECT lots more posts from you, lol! I'm going to call you in a few.

Terry said...

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on the new camera! :0)

Carrie P. said...

Happy Birthday!! How sweet of your hubby to get you a new camera. Allie sent me.

Debra said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun with your new camera!

Vicki ♥ said...

Happy Birthday to you Terri and I hope it was one of your best days and you were spoilt rotten :) Hugs Vicki

Shari said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your new gadget is all you'd hoped it would be... looks like you've had a great day!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Happy birthday you gorgeous gal!!!! May the blessings of heaven saturate your life this coming year and bring you unbridled JOY in abundance!!