Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yikes....August is

gone already! Jeepers time sure does fly......my parents told me it would.



Well I'm almost finished with this quilt.....I know...I know....it is taking me FOREVER!! Didn't I tell you I work slow? It is really so cute. It is quilted now and has the prairie points on it. No pictures of that yet. I just have to press the bias binding(1st time to do that!), and then attatch it to the quilt.....oh....and then there is the lable that has to be done. I just cut my finger fixing my dinner so I guess I'll wait till tomorrow to work on it more......Sure don't want to get any blood on it. My finger sure is sore too.
I have finished other things since beginning this quilt......I'll try to upload more pictures to my Flicker album.
Now I need to catch up on reading my favorite blogs.........
more later!

1 comment:

Allie said...

That is too stinkin' cute, girl! No wonder I haven't heard from you, lol! I hope your finger heals quickly - and that Earl doesn't give you any grief!