Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Prayer request and a new "find".....

1st ..... I really want you to pray for Terry as she and her family really need our support and prayers. I'm hoping she will call me, and I will ask about giving updates if she wants me to. They are really going to go through alot of changes in their lives....but God is so good and He will sustain them and use them all in great ways......I have every bit of faith in His works.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, you really have to check out my new discovery here!! Oh my!! Allie has led me to another great blog/creator!! I think I'm going to be up awhile tonight as I've got to go back over there to check everything out more. Kinda' hoping my phone will ring too......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll post more soon....I've got to talk Dh into taking pictures of a few things so I can share them with you. I had a great weekend visiting my sisters!! But I ate too much!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to be praying for Terry.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Absolutely praying for them....and don't get lost at Lila's site, lol!