Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cute lil' girls have been


consuming my attention for a bit!! But now they are all home and I'm trying to get back into my sewing. Jennifer(right) was here all last week, and Makayla(left) was just here for a day. We stayed very busy!! They just grow up way too fast. I let Jennifer borrow #1 in my Trixie Belden book series to read and now she is hooked!! She took #2 home with her too as she was almost finished with the 1st one when she left. My sisters and I read Trixie books when we were kids. Loved them!! I need to find more of them.
If everything goes as I hope I'll be going to Sumter, SC on Sunday to spend a couple of days sewing with my friend Carly. I'm "sew" excited to get away........even if it is only 1 hr. away from home. I'm going to try to get some of my stitchery stuff together to take too.
I'm having withdrawls(sp?) as I haven't had a chance to read my bloggy news from you all......maybe tonight.......now I think I'm going to go get some more pillow slips done.
hugs, Terri

2 comments:

Allie said...

Makayla is getting so big! Yes they do grow up fast. Look on ebay for Trixie books - oh how I loved those - along with Nancy Drew. I had all the Nancy Drews.
Glad to see you back posting girl, I want to see PICTURES from your sewing time with Carly! That's an order. *G*

Unknown said...

I loved Trixie Belden and Nancy Drew as well!