Monday, October 19, 2009

I must tell you......

Zip on over to Pumpkin Patch Primitives and see what is going on! She's giving away the most beautiful fat qtrs.! Isn't this fabric to die for? I just love it!! Tell her who sent you!
I must admit Terry told me about it.....BTW, John is doing better.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Not alot going on here......I'm having trouble getting settled and motivated on a project....I changed some of the furniture around in my sewing room which always stimulates me a little. Now I feel like I've got to decide how to handle Christmas this year. I think it will be cards and ornaments this year.....still have to think on it.....
I want to smock a dress for this lil' darlin' if I can......



Dh and I tried to go see her the other evening, but she had a fever and wasn't feeling well. I sure hope she doesn't have the flu!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I need to see what I can get done in my sewing room while our dinner is baking.....

bye....

2 comments:

Allie said...

Gee, I wonder why you're having trouble getting motivated??? *snarky cough* I have to decide on Christmas too, blech. Can we skip it this year??? Hope lil darlin' feels better soon!

Neabear said...

Christmas is coming too fast for me. I am frantically trying to finish my blocks I am stitching. Ack!