Monday, August 31, 2009

Another pretty.....



girl......This is Jennifer....She is this month's birthday(8/10th) girl in my family.....She is my oldest sisters daughter. I can't tell you the joy I experienced when my sister told me she was having this child. I adore Jennifer. When Debra was still carrying Jen and Jenn would hear my voice she would just dance up a storm in Deb's tummy. You could really see her moving around! I wish she would get her hair cut like this again.

I know I've been remiss in posting......I can't even tell you what I've been doing.....but I did have to spend the day yesterday with my right hand bandaged in an Ace bandage....too much stitching and knitting I suppose.....Of course last night while watching football with Dh I was able to stitch up some yo-yo's with out much strain on my wrist!

I have ALOT of blogs to catch up on....maybe later today.....but I need to get to the kitchen now and finally get my chicken in the crock-pot.
Hoping you all have a joyous time in the sewing room!!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Yep, that's our girl! Sorry to hear about your hand! It must
have needed a rest........:)

Unknown said...

Hey Terri, it's Michelle. How sweet of you to post about Jenn's birthday and this beautiful picture on your blog! These pictures have always been some of my favorites!

Allie said...

What a sweetie - a true Southern Belle! I'm glad to see you posting my friend.