Saturday, August 15, 2009

Isn't she pretty?


This is Lacy....my one remaining kitty....she looks less than thrilled doesn't she? She is missing Squealer alot, but we have been trying to give her more attention since he disappeared. I named her Lacy because when she was a kitten, her markings were more distinguished and she looked to have a "lace" pattern on her body....plus....I'm all about lace. She used to lay across my chest while I sat. in the rocking chair to do hand work.
Let's see.....what news do I have? Ah! Terri of http://terrytreasures.blogspot.com/2009/08/we-have-winner-0_12.html posted her winner and even some extras.....and I'm one of the lucky extras....I'm so tickled pink!
Today, one of my sewing friends came over for a "Sit-n-Sew".....we worked on some charity projects....I have 2 more friends coming over tomorrow to do the same. In the meantime, I think I will take a break from the Charity sewing and work on some beading or stitchery....I have so much I want to do!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Oh Terri she is SO PRETTY!!! But yes she looks a little put out, lol. A cat with attitude.

How nice to have friends to stitch with - mine are mostly online. I know what you mean about having so much you WANT to do - I need more hours in my day! {not to mention my SEWING MACHINE!}

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on your win! And your kitty is so pretty. Hope she gets over being lonely.

Anonymous said...

She's not pretty! She's down right gorgeous!!

Mama Spark said...

OMG I totally love your cat! Adorable. I see you have Allie's portholes on your side bar. Have you checked out the "My Neighborhood" BOM on my sidebar?